ZANIOLO GIUSEPPE & FIGLIO Snc has defined its Quality Policy, guaranteeing its commitment to continuous improvement and establishing a benchmark in order to identify and review objectives. In particular, the company has taken on specific commitments and duties with the aim of achieving the following priorities:
- Knowing, understanding and communicating the needs and expectations of all stakeholders within the company;
- Defining and monitoring processes that have a direct impact on the quality of the service offered;
- Satisfying the needs of customers, i.e. guaranteeing services that meet their requirements and expectations;
- Promoting and encouraging the awareness of all the company’s human resources by proactively involving each person first-hand;
- Ensuring the continuity of supplies and quality standards by means of a risk-based approach;
- Analysing and understanding changes in the context in which we operate and defining appropriate actions to address this evolution.
To implement the principles described above, the management undertakes to:
- Transform the customer’s needs into the company’s requirements;
- Improve the quality of the services provided by preventing possible causes of inefficiency;
- Respect delivery times;
- Guarantee the competence, professionalism and availability of our technicians and our operating staff;
- Maintain the efficiency of the equipment used;
- Actively involve our partners, suppliers and customers in planning improvement initiatives;
- Stay up to date with and comply with the regulations and binding laws relating to our sector.
Grumolo delle Abbadesse, 22.02.2018